Monday, March 25, 2013

Something wonderful is in the air


Its time again for another post full of inspiration from our designers and another challenge.

This time our designers worked again with different sets from the store and created some amazing projects for you again this time!!!

Barbara used this cute Girl's softball digital stamp set...look how she cut of the pony tail to make a boy card...so smart!!!







Dawn created her project using this freebie set titled Mother's Day by Shery K Designs





Michelle created this wonderful card using Basket Baby by Sanqunetti Design:




Jovita created a project using the Busy Easter Bunny stamp set by Zenware Designs:




I used the Brown Owls set from Pixel Paper Prints:


I created a pair of corner bookmarks:


and a get well card:


for my card I printed an extra set of the little owls and cut them out...I then used a black marker to outline the entire cutout image...then popped them up off the front of the card for added dimension.


I hope you were inspired by our designs!


Now to our next challenge...#148 is an oldie but a goodie...Anything Goes!

We've had such success with our theme change we've decided to keep it going.  There is an exciting change for you too....if we have over 100 entries in our challenge we'll draw TWO winners...that's right the more people that play the more prizes we'll give away!!!

So...Please link directly to your newly created project (not just to your blog).  And depending on the number of participants there will be one or two winners this go round.  You will have until Sunday, April 8th to link up your project!

Happy crafting...Lynda

5 comments on "Something wonderful is in the air"

arlsmom aka Lynda on March 25, 2013 at 11:24 AM said...

Wonderful projects from the designers!!!

CraftyGirl on March 25, 2013 at 7:40 PM said...

Lovely challenge thank you for letting me play along. See you next time!!! Thanks again! :-)

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Dorothy S on March 31, 2013 at 7:27 AM said...

HI! Thanks for another challenge and the cute inspiration. However, I am puzzled. Below the entries it tells me there are 7 days left to enter (I am posting this on March 31), but in your challenge description it says we have until Sun. Mar. 10. I assume that is a typo...

Sarah on March 31, 2013 at 9:18 PM said...

Aaaaggghhh! I clicked on the button to crop my image (entry #108) and got a message that my image was posted. So all you can see is a corner! :P Can you help me get the picture fixed? Sorry!

nancyparker55 on April 5, 2013 at 9:12 PM said...

Love this site and your great challenges.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on MyGrafico Challenges.

 

Copyright 2008 - 2011 All Rights Reserved MYGRAFICO